I create Web sites with an emphasis on professional appearance and ease of navigation. I am also a stickler for detail, meaning I devote a lot of attention to the things that affect your image: good use of color and typography, proper spelling and grammar, and consistency. I am skilled at analysis, and I can organize large amounts of information into a coherent package. Read more about my design philosophy here.
Here are some examples of Web sites I’ve designed and built.
- KOZT The Coast FM is the top radio station in Mendocino County in Northern California. In addition to pumping out the music, they serve as a central clearinghouse for events in Mendocino County, as well as musical events all over Northern California. They’ve been streaming on the Web for years, and their site has a small store for (mostly) logo items.
- The Corda Foundation is dedicated to the distribution and promotion of the artistic works of the Chilean poet David Rosenmann-Taub. Since the Foundation is purely non-profit, they wanted a set of 5 related minimalist sites that would not draw attention away from the artistic works.
- FortBragg.com is the official tourism site for the city of Fort Bragg, CA. Besides having hundreds of pages and blog posts, the big feature of this site is the business directory, featuring over 500 businesses in Fort Bragg.
- MendocinoFun.com is a labor of love. I created this WordPress site in 2007 to provide in-depth information for visitors to the Mendocino Coast. In addition to hundreds of pages and blog posts about activities, the site has thousands of photos and videos of the area. It also features some maps from my guidebook, Mendocino Outdoors.
- Other Sites: Here are some other sites I’ve created over the last few years. All but one of these sites are based on WordPress. Some of these sites are lost to the sands of time.